In this agreement-
Clause headings are for convenience and shall not be used in its interpretation;
Unless the context clearly indicates a contrary intention – an expression which denotes
Any gender includes the other genders;
A natural person includes an artificial (legal) person and vice versa
The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
The following expression shall bear the meanings assigned to them below and cognate expression bear corresponding meanings-
“customer” – shall mean the person whose name appears on the quotation or invoice
“supplier”- Unique goodies
“goods” – Any items or services of whatsoever nature that are supplied to the customer in terms of this agreement
1. You agree that all Quotes and Invoices are not valid without these terms and conditions of sale and that you understand these terms in full.
2. Any quotation given by the supplier, is not an offer by the supplier to sell the goods but constitutes an invitation by the supplier to the customer to do business with the supplier.
3. A quotation is only valid if it has been received by the customer in an unchangeable, secure format, and has not been changed in any way. Quotes are only valid while stocks last, and special offers only last until all of such stock has been sold out, even if the promotional end date is specified as a later date.
4. The supplier may withdraw the quotation without any prior notice or reason.
5. The supplier may accept or reject in whole or in part any order placed upon it by the customer related to the quotation.
6. Any variation to the quotation requested by the customer will make the quotation null and void and a new quotation has to be issued reflecting such variations
C. Availability of Goods
1. Receiving a quote does not imply that the items on the quote are in stock. Customers are required to make an enquiry regarding stock availability before making any payment.
2. Stock availability is only valid for the date and time that the stock availability confirmation was made. No stock will be held at the premises of the supplier unless specifically requested by a customer
1. If any order is placed by telephone by the customer, the supplier may require such orders to be confirmed in writing by the customer.
2. Any order placed by the customer shall become irrevocable by the customer after the supplier has accepted it
E. Pricing of goods
1. Any prices found on our website serve for reference purposes only. Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Unless otherwise stated the price quoted shall include the price for the goods, any taxes, duties and charges of any nature whatsoever imposed by any law, regulation or enactment of whatsoever nature
F. Payment of Goods
1. Payment of the goods ordered must be made in advance into our bank account.
2. No Cheque Payments will be accepted as a method of payment by the supplier.
3. If any cheque payment has been made into the account of the supplier the amount will be refunded into the customer’s bank account after the full amount of the cheque has cleared in the bank account of the supplier, which may take up to 10 working days or longer.
4. If any payments for stock has been made after first requesting stock availability check before making such payment, the customer can either choose to have the payment refunded back into his account with the supplier carrying the bank charges for the transaction for such refund, or choose another product that the supplier is selling after paying in the excess amount over the original product, or having the SHORTFALL refunded to him with the supplier carrying bank charges for the transaction in making the refund.
5. If any payments for stock has been made without requesting stock availability check before making such payment, the customer can either choose to have the payment refunded back into his account after carrying the bank charges for the transaction that the supplier will have to incur, or choose another product that the supplier is selling after paying in the excess amount over the original product, or having the SHORTFALL refunded to him after carrying bank charges for the transaction that the supplier will have to incur making the refund.
G. Delivery Charges
1. Delivery charges are always carried by the customer unless specifically stated otherwise on the quote.
All purchases cannot be altered or changed under any circumstances once the order is confirmed.
All sales are final and it is your responsibility to ensure that the right product, colour and any other specification has been chosen before submitting your order